Today marks the first day of the month of the Christmas holiday, the birth of Jesus Christ, and gift-giving! I am already thinking about the gifts I am giving to my inaanak, my friends, family, etc (tho I am totally a broke person, I’ll give them something from my heart—no, not my atria or ventricles!)
Anyway, enough with excuses and silly introduction! Let’s get straight to the point: MY WISHLIST. Oh, c’mon, don’t judge, YOU ALSO HAVE YOUR OWN WISHLIST, RIGHT? Anyway, most of them are books (as usual):
Actually, I am still thinking which book I want (or possibly will buy next year) without thinking and being guilty about Mt. TBR that has been living in my shelves for more than two years. Anyway…
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- Game of Thrones by George RR Martin (TPB edition, not mmpb/pocketbook, plez)
- A Lover’s Discourse: Fragments by Roland Barthes
- The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
- One of Our Thursdays Is Missing by Jasper Fforde
Feed by Mira Grant(thanks to Tina of One More Page!)
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick (Dream on, Tricia!)
- Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
- Vacation by Deb Olin Unferth
- Blanket by Craig Thompson (Dream on, Tricia!)
- Habibi by Craig Thompson (Dream on, Tricia!)
- Fables: The Deluxe Edition Book Two by Bill Willingham (Dream on, Tricia!)
- The Hunger Games: Collector’s Edition by Suzanne Collins! (Dream on, Tricia!)
Okay, enough, the book list is getting longer.
Anyway, aside from books, I’ve been wanting to have a NOOK Color but as usual, I can’t afford it. Well, I’m hoping (desperately) for someone sent from heaven to give me a Nook! Haha!
Some of the books are quite expensive and hard to find (but for me, it is not hard-to-find, I book-hunt a lot), you can give me (or your book-lover friends) book store gift checks! Or clothes/bags/shoes gift checks :P
I am asking too much, am I? Well, nothing’s wrong to dream about having these for Christmas (definitely, Dream On, Tricia). What’s your wishlist? Link it here so I’ll check it out. You’ll never know I have those books in my give-away pile!