FINALLY, the long wait of two months is over. When the teaser trailer was released on my birthday (August 29), I’m overjoyed but now, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL. I HAVE TOO MANY FEELINGS AT ONCE WHILE WATCHING THE FULL OFFICIAL TRAILER OF THE THE HUNGER GAMES LAST NIGHT! If you weren’t able to watch the live stream last night on Good Morning America, here’s the full trailer in HD:
One thing, it’s beautiful. It sent goosebumps all over my body and chill sensation down my spine while jumping up and down my sit. I’m not even exaggerating here, yo! I even cried! It’s weird, I know but I had too many feelings that time! I am so proud being a The Hunger Games fan ever since it came out in the market! The trailer is perfect! The Katniss and Peeta, the HOVERCRAFT!, the Reaping, Rue, the ARENA/Cornucopia, and Rue’s Mockingjay Call! I can’t move on with the trailer, I want to watch the movie now. It’s so promising that Gary Ross will not fail the fans (and Suzanne Collins wrote the script).
- Anyway, I am kind of disappointed with Liam in this. I don’t see Gale in him, I see Liam. I’m hoping that I will see Gale more in the movie (because I LOVE GALE).
- I almost forgot that Woody Harrelson is Haymitch! I always think that Gary Oldman will have the role because I love him to be Haymitch. He’s perfect with Sirius Black and I think he’s more perfect for Haymitch but oh well, Harrelson is chosen so I have to believe in Gary Ross’ choice.
- Cinna. I love, love Cinna. I imagine him to be some becky stylist like Jay Manuel or Miss J Alexander of America’s Next Top Model but they chose Lenny Kravitz.
- The Reaping. It reminds me of George Orwell’s 1984. I love how Ross made the movie very dystopian!
- “Prim! I-I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!“— PERFECT, JLaw, perfect.
- Rue’s Mockingjay Call never fails to give me goosebumps so I downloaded it to be my phone’s message alert tone. LOVE IT!
If I can talk about the trailer all day, I will but of course I can’t. People around me have lives to fulfill rather than listen to me blabber about it but anyone wants to talk about this? I’m more willingly talk about it with you!
I can’t wait for the movie! I’m looking for people who may give me advance information where to get advance screenings of the movie. I’m so excited. See you in the Hunger Games, fellow tributes! May the odds be ever in your favor!