Manila International Book Fair is so near that it makes me jumpy and excited inside! I am making sure that I will visit every booth and enjoy the book shopping! Anyway, if YOU are coming to MIBF, one of my favorite Christian Book Store, OMF Literature, is going to be there again! Don’t dare to miss this booth because they have so much in store for us!
First, print the I Read post card for FREE TICKET to the book fair and have GREAT, GREAT discounts to books (even the new released ones!).
Second, Events and Activities!!!
Storytelling activities for kids on September 14-16
Live broadcast of The Edge Radio on September 16
Words and Music (mini-concert and book excerpt reading) on September 17
Pinoy Christian Bloggers meet-up (date TBA)
Authors meet and greet
Joyce Piap Go – September 14
Francie Castaneda-Lacanilao – September 14
Grace Chong – September 14
Hiram Pangilinan – September 16
Gicky Soriano – September 16
Ronald Molmisa – September 17
Anyway, to add to the excitement this book event is bringing, I am hosting another BOOK CONTEST/GIVEAWAY sponsored by OMF Lit Book Shop! It’s easy and here are the mechanics:
1. The contest is open to everyone in with a local mailing address in the Philippines.
2. To join the contest, answer the question at the comments section of this post:
What are the books you are excited to buy at OMF lit booth and why?
3. One entry/person/email address.
4. You can tweet or share this on Facebook! Just tag me (@triciuhhh) and OMF Lit (@OMFlit)
5. Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, September 13th, 12 midnight, Manila time.
6. Two winners will be chosen via Random.Org!
8. If you win, the prizes will be given during the MIBF (if you’re there—no, YOU MUST BE THERE! ).
9. If you win but can’t make it to MIBF (i.e., from far provinces), I’ll send an e-mail on how you will claim the prize :)
SEE YOU THERE! :)