• I love books and I don’t know where to put them anymore. Most of them are under my bed.
• I still have tantrums.
• They say I have hearing difficulties but I don’t. I just don’t F care of what you talk about.
• I know how to play electric and acoustic guitar, piano, bass guitar and drums but I am not really good at it.
• I’m sorta bitch. if you do nasty things to me, just prepare yourself.
• I’m a good friend. ehem martyr.
• I act stupid all the time but for heaven’s sake, I am not. Just so you know.
• I have low blood pressure and low hemoglobin count (oh gah, I am dying. LOL)
• I still deny that I’m OC (Obsessive-Compulsive).
• My room’s always a mess and I don’t sleep there. I sleep at my parent’s room.
• I am a daddy/mommy’s girl (because I am the only daughter ok)
• I am boyish. I hate girly stuffs ok?!
• I overuse the words okey, awesome, weh?, p*tan*ina, oh Lord, OMG.
• I don’t keep diaries. I keep an online journal/blog before people know about blogging (I deleted my old blogspot – I think it’s silly to read my so-called problems when I was in high school. So mababaw pala.)
• I am OC when blogging – grammars, punctuations and capitalizations. C’mon, I edit a post 5-6 times before publishing it.
• I rarely use my cellphone. Unless it’s needed.
• I hate it when people think their awesome and all, because I am more awesome than them (haha Anti-Social much?)